Need help with Hudson River/Enviro type stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandar

Jan 29, 2014
It's model chatham, so it's brand new and should be free of the defective control board issues. Anyways, the problem I have is that it seems to not give enough air. I opened the air damper all the way and the flame is still lazy. I checked outside air pipes (both intake and exhaust) and they are not blocked. If I leave it running the burn pot ends up overfilling with pellets.

I thought that the auger is giving too many pellets, but then at least the flame could be made to be torch like. It's not. The flame is lazy with dample fully open and even worse with it closed.

Thanks for your help though. The door gasket made me think about the ash pan and that's how I found it wasn't in all the way.

Reactions: IHATEPROPANE
Status
Not open for further replies.