Moisture on the glass inside stove door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
firefighterjake said:
Staff = Staph infection I am guessing. I mean if my "staff" is infected or has a boil on it that becomes infected I will cry my eyes out. ;) :)
LoL. Ya know, I didn't even catch that. Pretty sure I typed the wrong kind of staff/ph, too...

firefighterjake said:
Staff = Staph infection I am guessing. I mean if my "staff" is infected or has a boil on it that becomes infected I will cry my eyes out. ;) :)
I was in a hurry going out the door for the hospital. Back home today. Going to have to kind of start over.

tfdchief said:
firefighterjake said:
I was in a hurry going out the door for the hospital. Back home today. Going to have to kind of start over.

Start over? Hang in there TFDChief . . . you'll pull through this with time.

tfdchief said:
firefighterjake said:

Is that starting over with the staph or the staff?

So glad you are back home Steve.

Backwoods Savage said:
tfdchief said:
firefighterjake said:

Is that starting over with the staph or the staff?

So glad you are back home Steve.
Thanks Dennis. The staph seems to be under control and the boils are healing now. My staff seem to be getting the job done just fine without me. I am going to post the rest of my update on the other thread https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/76536/P154/#912909

Status
Not open for further replies.