Maybe someone already posted this.........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heaterman

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 16, 2007
Falmouth, Michigan
I was just catching a little TV and happened to flip through the Yukon men thing on Discovery. What should I see but 3 Garns providing what appears to be a district heating system for a village.!! Anyone else see that?

Looked to me like the boneheads were throwing green wood in those things. AAAARRRGHHhhhh!!

Yukon Men is utterly stupid. I would think that any person who lives like those depicted on this show would not survive a year -- either would have starved to death, frozen to death or been eaten by a grizzly. Maybe all of them have been infected with the artico virus, a debilitating brain eating organism infecting people who participate in unreality TV shows.

Reactions: Taylor Sutherland
What he ^^^^^ said!

TS

Haven't seen the show, and probably never will. But someone else posted abouth the garn on the show. Supposedly used to keep the water mains from frezzing.

LOLOLOL!! Maybe he was sidetracked by the thought of ready-made boilersheds.

TS

Arrrgh....Now I'm beginning to believe what my wife has been saying about me.......that the mind is the second thing to go.

Reactions: taxidermist
We'll keep ya straight and sharp...........
TS

Status
Not open for further replies.