Maybe I'm Crazy....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
serious cold for anyone. the people from the south that i have met normally say they dont have decent clothes if they have to go out because they normally dont. everyone has artic carharts, thisulate gloves, boots, and hats, makes a big difference. when i worked with people from there they said i got 6 sweatshirts on. lol that doesnt really help

serious cold for anyone. the people from the south that i have met normally say they dont have decent clothes if they have to go out because they normally dont. everyone has artic carharts, thisulate gloves, boots, and hats, makes a big difference. when i worked with people from there they said i got 6 sweatshirts on. lol that doesnt really help
LOL yes, Right after hurricane sandy I had a line crew from southern Georgia paired up we me, temps took a turn south and we got a foot of snow one night, those men were freezing while I was considering it to be a normal November day.