looking for info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephk

Hearth Supporter
May 29, 2006
Hi,
Im looking for information on a stove that I aquired from a friend that bought a house it was in. I found a picture of it in the gallery. It seems to be the morso 1BO. It is exactly like the picture and in beautiful condition. I cant seem, however, to find any information on it. I dont know when it was made. I would be very interested in knowing what age it is and how much something like this is worth. I have an antique room and it now sits in there and is a beautiful addition to the room. Thanks for your time if you have any info.

Stephk

We sold Morsos waybackwhen, and our records show the last 1bo we sold new was in July, 1986. I think the importer at the time quit bringing them in due to the impending federal EPA regs, which were scheduled to go into effect in 1988. The 1bo was a great stove in those days, but was no way going to meet even the stage 1 EPA emissions regulations.

Well thank you so much for the info Tom. I love this stove and now have at least an idea of what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.