king ashley 5500m

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

metermaid2

Feb 1, 2018
LaPorte,IN
cleaned both motors and put back in now auger wont turn to drop pellets and when I shut stove off exhaust blower keeps running.tried to reset factory and just shuts down wen ussc shows flashing

Not a lot of info. Was the auger working before you removed the motors? Did you accidentally disconnect something? I3 vacuum switch?, hopper lid switch?

the stove ran out of pellets one night and worked ok for few daays.then a squeeking noise so shut down.the auger was working before this happened.anyhow I took fans out and cleaned them.replace the auger last year and the exhaust motor.the room fan wasn't too bad and its a groan to get out