Is this masonry pass through safe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Olympia started in Scranton pa. They recently combined with Copperfield. Olympia claims they bought Copperfield but I don't know.

And they sell under different names through some online sellers. I honestly don't know what they do in the Canadian market
I was trying to track it down so I don’t buy something from a company with the same name. Home Depot purchased copperfield in 2015 and Olympia sold out to a investment group in 2012. Then Olympia purchased copperfield.

I ordered the rigid 8 inch and received a modified sticker. I am guessing I received the correct one. Just don’t have any pictures of what the tee snout version looks like. So I am guessing a tee snout would have some pieces with it that look like the last picture since it doesn’t appear you can bend a liner 90 degrees. What I received is in the 2nd pic. Thanks.

Is this masonry pass through safe? Is this masonry pass through safe? Is this masonry pass through safe?

Maybe this is the Tee connection insulated thimble.

View attachment 294036
It is. What's in the box? You can always just cut off the tee snout portion. Any time we order them for stock we order tee snout ones. Then cut half of them

It is. What's in the box? You can always just cut off the tee snout portion. Any time we order them for stock we order tee snout ones. Then cut half of them
Looks like I received the rigid or they cut it off like you described. Is it possible to get parts to make this rigid version work with a liner when the clay tiles fail?

Is this masonry pass through safe? Is this masonry pass through safe?

I don’t see the spec for how far the finished end of the thimble should extend into the living space. I think I read to set it 3 inches past the wall? Then adapt your stove pipe to new center section of the thimble. Thanks.