install in progress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmer55

Hearth Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
bay shore, ny
lets see if this works.
cant figure out how to post pic

Attachments

• [Hearth.com] install in progress
    1123091023a[1].jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 511
here she is, just begging for wood............

Attachments

• [Hearth.com] install in progress
    1123091048a[1].jpg
    155 KB · Views: 539
Nice looking! Next step, ignition!

pic was too many pixels, will have a pic up on the next break in fire......right after i stack that cord of wood my friend bought last year and never used.....sweet!

cant wait, looks very nice btw

Oh ya, FWIW, you can very easily re size photos using MS Paint, just open photo with the program and resize 50% or so....you can then save a copy to your desktop.

break in done and first day looking to burn over night.....should the box be packed with as many pieces as i can get in?

I broke in two inserts and I took my time. I wouldn't pack as many as I could get unless you had a couple of cool down periods between your hot burns. Not yet anyway. Just my 2cents, plus we are still in a shoulder burn period, at least here, so maybe a mild fire tonight, let it burn off and cool down, and burn hotter tomorrow.

3 cool down periods so i am ready to go......mid 40s here tonight, just doing some testing

fm said:
3 cool down periods so i am ready to go......mid 40s here tonight, just doing some testing

Pics or it didn't happen! :)

How is it going so far? My Montpelier is being installed a week from tomorrow. Very excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.