Ideas for my interior chimney

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Ideas for my interior chimney

There she is! Just a few more touch ups!

Thanks everyone! Now it’s time to start my wood shed. First purchase will be a Sthil chainsaw!

S/o to begeen I really appreciate all your help

Last edited by a moderator:
and now the addiction starts

Looks great. We like to see FIRE!

Why are there missing bricks above the stove, is that what your still working on or do they serve another purpose? Nice to see you got some heat.;)

Why are there missing bricks above the stove, is that what your still working on or do they serve another purpose? Nice to see you got some heat.;)

That’s for performance. Wife isn’t too happy but heat pours out when I get it cranked and point a fan.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s for performance. Wife isn’t too happy but heat pours out when I get it cranked and point a fan.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I don't have the experience to give suggestions, I was just curious and was learning like you.

Some type pf curved sheet metal from the back wall of the fireplace to the front bottom of the bricks, like a curved block off plate, it would be very hard to get with the liner, but can be done, you would have to pull the stove back out. Maybe a summer time project, you paint the plate / shield / (new invention.."stove wing") black.