I need help !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
So those starter logs correct ? Ones in the packages that u just light the package and it goes for like 5 hours ?
Good to hear the bricks work, but to answer the question, no, not Duraflame logs. They are only for open fireplace burning. You'll want a logs/bricks that contain no additives like wax and are specifically for wood stoves.

Reactions: Durantefarm
Yes it’s totally working now ! The bricks are kicking ass ! The heat is great ! I also purchased the moisture meter! Well at least I have a lot of wood that will be seasoned for next season . Just sucks cuz I wanted to rock this insert this year but two deliveries of wood and don’t know if wife will go for a third or even if I trust it .yhis Page is awesome !
Thats great news! A third delivery is not a bad idea....this will get you a good jump start on the 2-3 year ahead plan you need and you won't be forced into buying anymore!

Reactions: Durantefarm
Have you checked the moisture in any of your wood yet?