How to choose PE or Blaze king

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree the look of not only the stove, but the look of the light show as well is w/o a doubt better with the the T6. If appearance is the main criteria, I'd suggest going with the T6. The BK stoves just don't look all that pretty in operation (unless you have the stat really opened up). There's no doubt about it, they are more function over form.

BeGreen - "what does the wife like? "

few words but great wisdom ;-)

jakehunter said:
One dealer I visisted sold PE and Blaze King. He was not at all wanting to show me the Blaze king princess. The dealer said all he gets is compaints on the stove I think that's alittle odd. He did try to push the PE very strongley easy to operate and so on he said he's had no complaint from PE owners. Is this a dealer that can be trusted?

I would say no, this is not a dealer to be trusted. Either there's an odd coincidence of
his customers having radically different experiences with BK than the great majority of folks
here, or he is telling you a fib.

jakehunter said:
How often does a cat go bad in the BKP? Please, remember that this stove is $ 2,800.00 is it really worth that muck?????

Jake,

I just paid less than that for a BK King Ultra with the 2 blowers, out the door about two weeks ago....

If you want information on where to get a BK in our region for much less send me a PM.

I saved over $800.00 by shopping around......

Also where are you in Ohio?

Cheers,Hiram :)

Hi, All

The wife does like the look of the t6 best. But, we both want a stove that burns long easy to operate and no problems.

I am about 20 miles from Dayton, Oh please, send me any dealer information anyone may have.

Madison,

The pictures are very nice beautiful house and stove thanks, for sharing your pic's.

Status
Not open for further replies.