Homemade and Engineered Gasification Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Heatmaster G400 is good up to 8,000 sq ft
A couple guys running G2's are heating 6,000.

I was reading through your heater build and then came across the end. Terrible! I cant believe that was the end!.
Very impressed with that build. Did you move to a manufactured unit? I am considering a build of my own - I built a processor (it can be seen in this forum - "Wood processor on the slide"), and would like to simplify my wood requirements I have to say I use a fireplace insert now and find that we use only 3 bush cord a year to heat 1800 sq ft with the insert. We have 2 space heaters to heat baby rooms. It seems like the gasification heater would work well but still uses alot more wood. I am burning premium split hardwood ash/cherry/beech. Any overall comments? Again - hats off to your build and I hope things worked out for you!

I was reading through your heater build and then came across the end. Terrible! I cant believe that was the end!.
Very impressed with that build. Did you move to a manufactured unit? I am considering a build of my own - I built a processor (it can be seen in this forum - "Wood processor on the slide"), and would like to simplify my wood requirements I have to say I use a fireplace insert now and find that we use only 3 bush cord a year to heat 1800 sq ft with the insert. We have 2 space heaters to heat baby rooms. It seems like the gasification heater would work well but still uses alot more wood. I am burning premium split hardwood ash/cherry/beech. Any overall comments? Again - hats off to your build and I hope things worked out for you!
Link...
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/i-built-a-crazy-wood-processor.163447/

This thread was really exciting until the end... Awesome design and very inspiring .

Shoot, I was just reading this I was getting excited, I wanted to build one for myself, anyone know how the OP made out?

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk