Harman Accentra Insert.. Status light flashing 3 times

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwrdr

Hearth Supporter
Jan 12, 2007
My accentra insert has been in place for a month or so and has been working well. The last few days I noticed the status light flashing 3 times. I cleared it the other day, but noticed it came back. The insert is working fine, but I'm curious what the status light is trying to tell me. Any suggestions?
thanks
-gv

The "3 blink error" is usually indicative of a fault in the ESP probe...its a metal probe in the exhaust on the left hand side of the stove...held in place by one screw, but you have to unlatch and pull the unit out to see it. Usually, you can e probe by unplugging the unit for 10 secs, and then plugging it back in. If it continues, and the stove is clean, including the probe being clean, call the dealer and have them replace the probe.

Good Luck.

Thank you. I've unplugged it once and it was fine for a day or so, but it came back. I'll check with the dealer.
thanks again.
-gv

Status
Not open for further replies.