Harbor Freight tools ( floor nailer)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TMonter said:
My time is precious and buying a $100-200 tool to shorten an install time line from 3 days to 2 or 1 is money well spent. It has nothing to do with being lazy.

Lazy, lazy, lazy. Spoiled rotten, unskilled, arrogant, no account dummies.

Buying a floor nailer to do one small room is like buying a tire changer to fix a flat.

And what if in the future he plans on doing more portions of his house? If he's installing oak he would have to hand drill holes which would more than double, perhaps triple install time.

Efficiency is not a consumer attitude, in fact quite the opposite.

Lazy, lazy, lazy. Spoiled rotten, unskilled, arrogant, no account dummies.

My time bills at $120 an hour, which if you save an entire day of work at $120 would be $960 versus spending $100-200 on a nailer. I think we can all see who the arrogant no-account dummy is here.

TMonter said:
Buying a floor nailer to do one small room is like buying a tire changer to fix a flat.

And what if in the future he plans on doing more portions of his house? If he's installing oak he would have to hand drill holes which would more than double, perhaps triple install time.

Efficiency is not a consumer attitude, in fact quite the opposite.

Wow.

kenny chaos said:
woodsman23 said:
lazy this Kenny..

You another MILF?

And we all complain about the price of things.
I don't consider myself that old but that sure are a lot of young, spoiled, american consumer type attitudes
displayed here.

Nice attitude. What's your problem? I'm a self employed carpenter. Been at it for about 30 years. Once in a while I do a small flooring job. Instead of renting a nailer, I could buy one for 100.00 and then have it for future jobs. Or I could charge the client 3x the amount of labor to hand nail it. Let me know if you need any flooring done, I'll gladly hand nail it for 3x the price. Then I wouldn't be young and spoiled. By the way, I am not young so I guess I would only be spoiled and arrogant.

By the way, why don't you learn how to spell? Maybe that involves being arrogant, lazy, and spoiled as well

Youve gon frum having to ax about Harbor Freight tooles, to beeng a self-employed carpinter.
This forum works mirackles.
Say "Jessus."

Status
Not open for further replies.