Hampton HI300 blower question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Timbuckone

Jan 7, 2024
Glenmoore, PA.
HI All! I am new here but have had my stove since 2015. I have a Regency HI300. Last night the fan stopped working. It had a low hum but no airflow. I looked at the manual and tried to remove the fan. I could not find any screws to remove except for on the control plate. I looked again at the manual and saw that the screws holding the right and left facia are put in place on the inside of the front facia. How do I get the front facia off? My idea is to makes sure the fan is clean and unobstructed try to get it going again.

But before I can try that, I need to get it apart. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tim

Check out page 12 of the manual. It looks like the blower assembly with facia just clips into place. Have you tried pulling it out with a good tug?

I've had a spare fan for my HI300 in the garage, somewhere, for several years.
You have to pull on it.
I wonder if maybe a piece of wood got stuck in the fan and it dosn't have to be replaced.