ExBrite Deluxe 30 in. W x 32 in. H Rectangular Recessed/Surface Mount Medicine Cabinet with Mirror, Backlit and Front Light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dataman

Minister of Fire
Sep 10, 2018
Newport, Wa
Having our Bathrooms Remodeled. I wanted more Light and Bigger Mirror so I could put Eye Lubrication (Think Grease) in my Eyes (Diabetes, Dry Eyes). This mirror really helps. Worth the Costs.

In order for the Night Light to work it can't be on same switch as Light above Mirror. Has to be rewired because contractor did not wire it the way I wanted. Magnifier is great for putting in meds.

Huh, I don't use a mirror for that. I've been putting things in my eyes nearly all my life. I am so well practiced that it never occurs to me to use a mirror (not that I could see it anyway - my nose would nearly be touching).

Glad you found something that works well for you!