Englander E2 code

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MarinetechVT

Mar 24, 2014
Vermont
Stove sat all summer, was just cleaned. I plugged it in an both room and exhaust fan's start running and I get a 1 and 1 display. When I attempt to power on I get an E0 code and about 30 second later I get an E2. I have checked both vacuum switch's and verified the igniter is working. checked /cleaned the exhaust. both augers turn free. bottom auger turns, top is not getting power. I can get it to run by switching top and bottom auger wires.

Replaced temp sensor and I still have the same problem. control board? anyone have similar issue?

model: 25-pdvc
Settings: 6-4-1

Check the vac hoses on both sides and make sure the ends are not cracked and that they are on the correct side of the switch

is the stove on a good surge protector? It sounds like something happened to the control board.

Might be able to find a good used one and have all kinds of spare parts :)

Good call Rick.it could, but i was thinking the board because it’s throwing 1 1 when plugged in And both blowers are running continuously. Jumping that switch wouldn’t hurt just to be sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pellet rick
Sounds like the same issue i have...
Try to check the triacs...but most likely board...

That's what I thought the Hopper lid safety switch...Hmm...