englader 25epi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Nov 9, 2014
West virginia
I just bought an englander 25epi I have ran it for the 4 the time. My first question is is the fan motor suppose to speed up and down on its own and it's been shutting down in the middle of the night. Any suggestion

When the exhaust temp starts getting too high, the convection blower goes on high by itself to cool it down........

You can turn your convection blower up a bit to keep it from happening but it's really not an issue....really the worst part is listening to the stove jump on high for a while. Not sure why your stove is shutting down, are you getting an error code? Does the burnpot have any pellets in it when it happens?

You can turn your convection blower up a bit to keep it from happening but it's really not an issue....really the worst part is listening to the stove jump on high for a while. Not sure why your stove is shutting down, are you getting an error code? Does the burnpot have any pellets in e burned pellets in the burn pot

It has pellets in the burn pot that has not been burned. I hope it's not something wrong with it I bough it to replace my old one. I hat to take it back. No codes

If you are burning on low it might not be feeding enough pellets to stay lit........is there a lot of un-burnt pellets in the pot? You can try turning the stove up a bit, unless it starts cooking you out of the house

What do I do with the damper my other on didn't have one it handle is right udder where the heat blows out do I need to do anything with that

That's not a damper, that handle cleans off the heat exchanger tubes.....you'll need pull on that back and fourth every day or two to keep the tubes clean. You will also need to remove the baffle every so often and vacuum out all the ash that accumulates there. If you haven't already done so, I would HIGHLY recommend reading the manual.

That's not a damper, that handle cleans off the heat exchanger tubes.....you'll need pull on that back and fourth every day or two to keep the tubes clean. You will also need to remove the baffle every so often and vacuum out all the ash that accumulates there. If you haven't already done so, I would HIGHLY recommend reading the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.