Breckwell p2700 will not power on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmiga10

Oct 29, 2014
CT
Hello all,

A little background on the stove and the issue. It's a Breckwell P2700, bought new in 1999. It was working well at the end of last season however the final time I used it, it shut off and would not power back on, no lights, nothing. I took the stove apart today and noticed the main fuse burned out, I also noticed the fuse on the circuit board was burned out as well. I replaced both and plugged it back in to try and start it again and nothing, no power to the unit, won't turn on. I've tested the outlet with other electronic appliances and they worked. I've also tried the pellet stove in other outlets and no luck getting it to turn on. I've also looked over the wiring to see if there if any were damaged or loose and all looked to be ok. I'm at a bit of a dead and would welcome any help trouble shooting this issue.

Thank you

It could be the fuses didn't save the board and the board went as well.

no until the fuses are replaced and you try to operate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.