blaze king dealer reccomendation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jtb51b

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Dec 24, 2007
Birmingham AL
Can someone PLEASE recommend me a blaze king dealer who actually sells parts? I live in Alabama, there are ZERO BK dealers in my state, or any that touches it. I need side shields for my princess to be used in my new home. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Jason

Can someone PLEASE recommend me a blaze king dealer who actually sells parts? I live in Alabama, there are ZERO BK dealers in my state, or any that touches it. I need side shields for my princess to be used in my new home. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Jason
Call BK direct, and explain your situation/problem..

Call BK direct, and explain your situation/problem..

Already have, they gave me the numbers of 2 dealers. Those dealer do NOT sell BK equipment or parts. I have another call into BK, but honestly if someone can recommend a GOOD dealer, I would be money ahead to just call and deal with them. Not trying to save money here, just time and frustration.

Thanks,
Jason

Already have, they gave me the numbers of 2 dealers. Those dealer do NOT sell BK equipment or parts. I have another call into BK, but honestly if someone can recommend a GOOD dealer, I would be money ahead to just call and deal with them. Not trying to save money here, just time and frustration.

Thanks,
Jason
Okay,

Thanks,
Jason
okay,
I'd put up my dealers info, but I know there are guys in this forum that work at or own dealers that could help you, I don't wanna step on any toes..
You'll likely have to pay shipping, but atleast your frustration level will be reduced, lol..
If you don't get an answer in the next 24 hrs. I'll send ya a PM, (I hope that does'nt break any rules ?)

Edit : @webby3650

Mac Dowells fireplace shop, grand ledge Michigan phone 517 627 9400

Thanks guys,
BK called back with a dealer that helped. The dealer was friendly and helpful, maybe it will go thru quickly and I can get this done. Still waiting on the hearth to be built so it will be a little bit. Having a tough time with the 72-1/2" corner to hearth edge measurement. Thats a long way! I have the living room all masking taped out trying to see how this will go.. Wish me luck! I will have limestone surrounding the stove, but I guess the numbers are the numbers regardless..

Jason

Just curious, why do you need new side heat shields? Lose the old ones?

I'm assuming they all come standard with side heat shields

Side shields are optional on the classic.

Yep, what they said. I had no need for them before. I was installed in a block basement and clearances were a non issue. Now in the new house it will be in the living room (much better location) but it will be a corner install so I need every inch I can get.

Jason