Arched glass for Nestor Martin wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rangeroad

Apr 15, 2016
Canada
Not sure if this is the right category, but I’m looking for the curved/arched glass for a Nestor Martin wood stove. I believe the model is Standford 80.

Any Canadian resources/shops out there by chance for an affordable replacement? Cheers!

Check with local glass shops. Ask if they have ceramic glass for wood stoves. It will go under the name of Pyroceram, Neoceram or Robax.

When I lived in Winnipeg I know speedy auto glass would get you any size you wanted.hope this helps you

Thx folks, the issue with this door is that the glass is curved. Apparently Nestor Martin’s are famous for it
That can get into the proprietary glass territory with only one source for replacement, a Nestor Martin dealer.