Almost had a serious accident

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I not know words you say?

If you start posting about what a great guy your BIL is, I'm sending the EMTs. And I'm hoping this post will find your sense of humor is still intact!

I cut down a bunch of honeysuckle, and I got slapped more than when I was single!! What, was it something I said??

Honestly, glad you're OK and make sure you stay that way.

If you start posting about what a great guy your BIL is, I'm sending the EMTs. And I'm hoping this post will find your sense of humor is still intact!

I cut down a bunch of honeysuckle, and I got slapped more than when I was single!! What, was it something I said??

Honestly, glad you're OK and make sure you stay that way.

You mean my BIL, also known as Bob Pinciotti. (Google him)

Nasty hit to take. But I am gonna start getting worried if his posts start to make sense. ;lol

Perhaps this could explain Pook . . . perhaps he was hit in the head by a tree . . . one too many times. ;)

If you felt like vomiting you may have a concussion, you may want to go to a doctor, play it by ear but you have to be careful with concussions.

+1 to that.

Yeah stuff with pressure on it can be really dangerous......got a lot of respect for just how much force is on that stuff. Stories like yours need to be told more often. A lot of folks don't understand just how much pressure/force is at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.