10 ton of Trebio's on ice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
DexterDay said:
Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:
you think im unwrapping that your on crack!!! LOL took me and the wife about an hour to get it right so all water shed clear

this will have to do for ya Trebios are on the pallet jack

http://i41.tinypic.com/34ispbl.jpg

OK....good enough! :lol: When I build my post and beam barn in a year or two I'll be "Pulling an OMV" too! %-P Or...by then we'll be calling it "Pulling a Branson" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well at least we know your stash will be all high end pretty pellets. so everyone gonna want to pull a branson. I wish i could find it in me to collect those but i feel better with the bargains :)

oldmountvernon said:
your welcome to come peek under the cover at anytime, admission fee is 1 bag of your best pellet

Haha. On another note I never heard of that brand.
Where do I find those in MA?

Xena said:
oldmountvernon said:
your welcome to come peek under the cover at anytime, admission fee is 1 bag of your best pellet

Haha. On another note I never heard of that brand.
Where do I find those in MA?

no idea, someone said Robbins was selling them for 260 or 280 so i bought all i could talk myself into. and still wishing it was more

Edit: i paid 150 thats why i bought so much i wouldnt pay no where near the retail price

O i c I thought you got em in SE MA area. Robbins is too far for me
to shlep for pellets. I live down the street from South Shore Wood Pellet.
Thx for responding tho.

now thats a haul, not 15 bags
congrats OMV
so what is your total now??
I might have to have another load delivered to inspire you some more

Eatonpcat said:
I guess I've lost my pellet fever for this year...How many bags of pellets will it cost to take me fishing???

Seeing we had such a warm winter, I only need to hunt up 1 1/2 tons. So I have been very bored! Started looking at other things to keep busy! I might be getting one of these? Going to check this one out today! :)

That aught to settle the bug and the mid live crisis in one cast! :cheese:

Attachments

• [Hearth.com] 10 ton of Trebio's on ice
    new toy!.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 237
j-takeman said:
Eatonpcat said:
I guess I've lost my pellet fever for this year...How many bags of pellets will it cost to take me fishing???

Seeing we had such a warm winter, I only need to hunt up 1 1/2 tons. So I have been very bored! Started looking at other things to keep busy! I might be getting one of these? Going to check this one out today! :)

Very Nice Jay!! I grew up on the water. My Father bought a new Wellcraft when I was 5. We hit the water every day. But we also lived about a rocks throw.from Lake Erie. Im about 50 miles South of the Lake now.

Here's hoping you get a good deal and its in great shape. > (Jealous) <

smoke show said:
j-takeman said:
Going to check this one out today! :)

Have you gotten the wifes approval yet?

I tricked her, Started looking at new ones at the boat and fishing show's. She was shocked with the 20K price tags. Seeing this one is less than 1/2 that? She's all in! :cheese:

DexterDay said:
j-takeman said:
Eatonpcat said:

Very Nice Jay!! I grew up on the water. My Father bought a new Wellcraft when I was 5. We hit the water every day. But we also lived about a rocks throw.from Lake Erie. Im about 50 miles South of the Lake now.

Here's hoping you get a good deal and its in great shape. > (Jealous) <

I'm on the lake and minutes from 5 more nice bass lakes. I have had boats all my adult(that's a laugh) life. I have 2 now, A 14 ft small lake boat and a 17.5' Fish/Ski. My son wants to do some serious bass fishing and possible tourny's. So I'll trade the fish/ski in and well park this one in its place! ;-)

Wife says I collect them! :cheese:

Eatonpcat said:
Nice looking boat...Nothing better than a day on the water!

What makes it even better is "Slight pause!"

Its mine! :cheese:

Done deal pick it up in a couple a weeks! Woohoo. Hangin out with OMV is trouble! Makes you wanna spend spend spend!

j-takeman said:
Eatonpcat said:

Done deal pick it up in a couple a weeks! Woohoo. Hangin out with OMV is trouble! Makes you wanna spend spend spend!

New car, new boat. What do you do for a living?

I think this poor midwestern boy needs a new career.

Just sayin.

smoke show said:
j-takeman said:
Eatonpcat said:

New car, new boat. What do you do for a living?

I think this poor midwestern boy needs a new career.

Just sayin.

See told ya we're all rich in new england!

Nah, All used and good deals. If I bought the new fusion I couldn't buy this. So 2 used for the price of 1 new. Actually got off real easy! Boat was a steal at $7500. New are well over $20K.

Folks here you see one of the two best days in the life of a boat owner, the day he gets the boat.

SmokeyTheBear said:
Folks here you see one of the two best days in the life of a boat owner, the day he gets the boat.

Bear there are actually 2! The day you buy it and the day you are so glad you juist sold/sunk it! :cheese:

I did both in the same day, Trade one in and bought the other! :cheese:

j-takeman said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

Bear there are actually 2! The day you buy it and the day you are so glad you juist sold/sunk it! :cheese:

I did both in the same day, Trade one in and bought the other! :cheese:

I'm glad you admitted it and I didn't have to bring it up when you got around to complaining about that damed boat being a pain to get into and out of the water and all of the upkeep you have to well keep up with.

Us Downeasters know a thing or two about boats, things like how hard it is to have one foot on a wharf and the other on a boat unloading 100 pound salt sacks at a packing plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.