BRECKWELL ?? feedback please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I can talk more about we did sold some 36 Piazzetta 2 Volgelzang and 1 Breckwell 4 Drolet; the Vogelzang ( it’s a chit box ) sold too and return too that’s the end for Volgelzang for me. now Breckwell’s I have one demo running in the store seems to run fine but there is no adjustments like the Piazzetta so I don’t really know how can people install this stove in just any kind of different insulated house and be satisfied. All I think about this is that the customer never tried anything else for saying this, or only the price matter. Will see next season if they sale more. For now I still find that Drolet make better stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.