Woodstove Leftovers.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidV

Hearth Supporter
Nov 20, 2005
Richmond VA
Been cleaning up and rearanging my shop. A heavy job. Just broke for lunch and since my kitchen is completely disassembled, I warmed up my leftover chinese food by plopping the alluminum container on top of the wood stove. Fro0nt temp reads about 500 degrees so I figured it should work pretty good. Took about 10-15 minuteds and it was ready to accompany a nice cold beer. Back to the shop.

I think stuff tastes better warmed on a wood stove.....

Make me laugh to think about Y2K....

I sold my store in 1998, so the new owners got the bump in sales that Y2K caused. I walked in there one day and saw stoves all over the showroom with empty soup cans and other such food containers on them! They were sales props! Sort of funny to think that an open can of Campells Tomato helps to sell stoves....

Hey, whatever the customer wants.......

Webmaster said:
I think stuff tastes better warmed on a wood stove.....

Make me laugh to think about Y2K....

I sold my store in 1998, so the new owners got the bump in sales that Y2K caused. I walked in there one day and saw stoves all over the showroom with empty soup cans and other such food containers on them! They were sales props! Sort of funny to think that an open can of Campells Tomato helps to sell stoves....

Hey, whatever the customer wants.......

Burned on Campbells Cream of Tomato. The thought of cleaning it off the stove makes me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.