Wood Stove Video (for fun)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamblue0171

Dec 1, 2014
Upstate ny
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey guys check out a little video I edited while getting the stove fired up. Think some of you will like it. lol

Enviro Kodiak 1200

Truly hilarious and professional. You have experience I see.
Ironically you have captured the true sentiments of all of us who love to sit in front of our wood stoves and stare.
The Latin word for stove or fireplace is, believe it or not, "focus"

Reactions: teamblue0171
Truly hilarious and professional. You have experience I see.
Ironically you have captured the true sentiments of all of us who love to sit in front of our wood stoves and stare.
The Latin word for stove or fireplace is, believe it or not, "focus"
I've had a lot of quality time to think of it sitting there in front of the ol' fire. Love it lol

Reactions: Chuck the Canuck
Amazing cast, especially considering all the splits were locals.

Well done, and as has been said, it captures the sentiments of many of us.

Well done, and as has been said, it captures the sentiments of many of us.
A labor of love, for sure. I see it as a testament to the effort the stove takes. some of us it is necessary, some for the economics, others just because we love it, etc. at the end of the day, theres nothing like coming in from the cold, have a nice glass of bourbon with the feet kicked up in front of the ol' stove and wind down.

Progressive Burn Technology- that is what all of us Enviro freaks love about our stoves..... Nice video.

Status
Not open for further replies.