Whitfield Legend Burn Pot Liner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bigbula90

Jan 26, 2020
Montana
I have acquired an ancient Whitfield legend to heat my small wood shop. I have replaced 2 of the motors, one of which was the combustion fan motor. I am still not getting the best burn I could. The stove came with a clearly thrown-together/fabricated burn pot liner. Being home made I don't believe my pellets are getting an ample amount of oxygen and want to replace the liner. I have searched and searched for an image of an original but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone out there provide a photo of an original liner that came with the Legend? Or does anyone have a suggestion for superior designs I could modify for the specific stove? Thanks in advance.

There's one for sale on eBay, $60.

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Ssyko