Whitfeild profile 20 lazy flame

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Defender54

Dec 22, 2019
Virginia
I can't seem to get a good flame I've made sure it's good and clean I've played with the damper for days....it just runs for about 5 hours and when the pot fills up when burnt pellets she cuts off. If anyone has any ideas please let me know....

What size vent pipe, what is the vent pipe configuration and total aprox height, last professional or frugal cleaning buy someone who knows this particular stove and how to take it apart to clean all of it nooks. Some stoves have adjustable feed rates using different methods, some mechanical, some electronic, perhaps your feed rate needs to be decreased. Some stoves have different ways of increasing or decreasing combustion air aswell on the intake and exhaust in some cases.

On my profile 30 I have to take a brush and go up inside the clean out doors in the bottom next to the burn pot. This is where the heat exchangers drop the ash out. Also have to pull the fan. For so.e reason they are tough to get clean. I could never get it clean with a leaf blower.