While waiting for air sensor for Main floor stove can I install 2nd one like this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RancherPacker

Jul 28, 2015
Washington State
Okay title says most of it. I am wondering if I can install a Lopi with the configuration you see in the photo? It's an appliance adapter off the back of stove then a T with clean out on bottom then approx 57" up is a 90 degree elbow into a thimble with a 60" horizontal run out the thimble to an end cap. No vertical pipe outside. Going to install it upstairs soon.

It is not installed yet. II am just dry fitting different configurations in the shed to make sure I have it right before final install in house.

Attachments

• While waiting for air sensor for Main floor stove can I install 2nd one like this?
    pellet t.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 151
Not sure about that stove but i believe mine stated 36" max for horizontal runs.

Well I can shorten the horizontal run - I just have a 5" piece and was trying to use what I have.

My stove is not an oddball it is a 1992 Austroflamm Integra like my sig says just the model before the wega's

Status
Not open for further replies.