Where to buy MagnaFlex Insul-Flex 6" x 20' insulated flex liner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

jblood

Hearth Supporter
Oct 18, 2010
Southern Michigan
fireplacenow.com raised their prices again!! Any other retailers sell these?

Northline express sells it, but they only list the 35' kit for some reason. Maybe give them a call?

(broken link removed to http://www.northlineexpress.com/item/5MG-06IFDCS035/6-x-35-InsulFlex-SS-All-Fuel-Liner)

If the price gets too high, consider pre-insulated Duraliner instead?

Thanks BeGreen. I did call them and the 35' is the only length they sell in the insulated version.

bummer. Maybe call Magnaflex?

Another good suggestion. I did but can only get voicemail - hopefully they will call back. Last year was $480. Up until a week ago it was $585. Now it's $630! Price is rising faster than gold!!!! Of course this occurs as I am pulling the trigger on my insert and other install items. It doesn't pay to wait I guess.

Without a doubt it is getting busier. Just look at the number of posts and new members we are seeing here today.

Likewise, most stove shops and online stores are heading into their peak busy times. There will be delays until January for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.