What Regency Wood Stove model is this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Clueless Canuk

Apr 21, 2020
Edmonton Canada
What Regency Wood Stove model is this?What Regency Wood Stove model is this?What Regency Wood Stove model is this?
Hello, I bought a house in this is in our basement. It has the second or third burners inside but we cannot seem to find the metal serial plate anywhere.
What Regency Wood Stove model is this?
This is a picture of the top inside.

We want to sell this wood stove but have no idea about it or what it's worth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 259559View attachment 259560View attachment 259561
Hello, I bought a house in this is in our basement. It has the second or third burners inside but we cannot seem to find the metal serial plate anywhere.View attachment 259562
This is a picture of the top inside.

We want to sell this wood stove but have no idea about it or what it's worth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It is one of their hearth heaters but an early one I am not sure what model it is. I would ask $500 but expect less as long as the heat deflector is the only cracking

I am going to guess a Regency R12.

Sounds like he already owns it, makes sure everything is clean and safe and fire it up. Hearth heaters give off decent heat for an insert.

Sounds like he already owns it, makes sure everything is clean and safe and fire it up. Hearth heaters give off decent heat for an insert.
Yes and wants to sell it

Thank you so much! Yes it works well and gives good heat. It just doesn't fit on the brick mantle that it's sitting on so doesn't meet compliance apparently. That's why I want to sell it.

All the help is appreciated!