What kind of fun toy is this!?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pertzbro

Feeling the Heat
Aug 2, 2016
NW Iowa
Not sure i understand the point of this but looks like fun

Attachments

• Recording #1.mp4
    16.3 MB · Views: 132
Thats pretty bada$$ but without sound its hard to tell whats going on. Can you send a link to the original video? Id like to know more about what is going on there. The oscillating flames from each header seems to simulate an engine firing but without sound its like driving a Tesla.

Pretty cool but obviously someone with way to much time on their hands lol

Thats pretty bada$$ but without sound its hard to tell whats going on. Can you send a link to the original video? Id like to know more about what is going on there. The oscillating flames from each header seems to simulate an engine firing but without sound its like driving a Tesla.
I had the chance to drive a model3 with ludacris mode this weekend and beleive me you dont have time to miss the sound. They are stupid fast.

Last edited:
I had the chance to drive a model3 with ludacris mode this weekend and beleive me you dont have time to miss the sound. They are stupid fast.

Im down with that! My next car will be the second gen roadster. 8 second 1/4 stock is no joke.

Reactions: bholler