Warmer Winter for New England

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH

I will trust NOAA over various farmers almanacs.

i hope they are right.
Not according to DR Richard Alan Miller.... says will be coldest winter on record. We are in the solar minimum,, so get used to it..... I believe I read last time around 1600 or so. the govt (globlist)doesnt want you to prepare. they want lots of us 'eaters" gone.

None of them have very good track records .

Reactions: SpaceBus
jean maybe by you but up here they're calling for warmer and wetter

My grandfather always said to look at the farm pond in the fall . . . if it was full or over-flowing it meant there wouldn't be as much snow during the winter. Oddly enough, it seems to often work out . . . or perhaps it is just my perception with my fuzzy memory.

jake what does it look like now

I haven't been out to the farm pond, but we've had a very, very wet fall. Soil is pretty well saturated, almost Spring-like conditions up here now.

It better snow deep. I pick up my new sled in 2 weeks.
Last year up here in Maine it started in November and didn’t stop till April. Great riding year and looking for a repeat.

Not according to DR Richard Alan Miller.... says will be coldest winter on record. We are in the solar minimum,, so get used to it..... I believe I read last time around 1600 or so. the govt (globlist)doesnt want you to prepare. they want lots of us 'eaters" gone.

This is exactly how my wife feels.

I haven't been out to the farm pond, but we've had a very, very wet fall. Soil is pretty well saturated, almost Spring-like conditions up here now.

The locals all tell me this is crazy wet, even for fall.
They also say my wife and I brought this wet weather with us from NC.

Last year up here in Maine it started in November and didn’t stop till April. Great riding year and looking for a repeat.

I'm doing snow clearing this winter, so I hope we get plenty myself!

I'm doing snow clearing this winter, so I hope we get plenty myself!
For the record I don’t want much in MA. It could prevent trips north. LOL

Always the case... buy a sled and THAT WINTER it doesn’t snow.

Hope to get out myself, however Mass has had awful winters lately.

Its snowing today at my house in Northern NH at 1400 feet. Not sticking but its hint of things to come.