Waiting for a 325 pound box to arrive

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wildbilljp

Nov 30, 2018
Ky
Well, just wanted to say that I am anxiously waiting for my new Princess insert too arrive.
After nearly a year of reading, researching and tire kicking, I decided to go with what many of you guys say is the best insert out there.
I don't know how many threads I've read here on this forum and youtube videos included but those threads and videos pushed me to the BK Princess.
I know a lot of readers want to know the kind of prices people are paying and what area of the country they are in.
I don't care to say it cost me $3550.00 OTD for the firebox, Med Shroud and black door.
Nearest dealer = 2 hours away. No dealers in Kentucky.
Thanks for all the good reading and information.

WBJP

Sounds Great, Hows your wood supply?
Set on a good supply of wood. Kiln dry oak cutoffs from saw-mill for this year.
Now I have another issue that is much more worrisome. Have to make another post for that.

keep us posted on the install, pictures would be cool

Where at in Kentucky? I am there 4 - 6 times a year. I have customers in Fulton, Benton, and Paducah. Used to camp every year down at the lake right across one of the bridges that take you to the land between the lakes.

Reactions: Woody Stover
Used to camp every year down at the lake right across one of the bridges that take you to the land between the lakes.
Eastern Ky right on the Ohio River. Closest big Ky town is Lexington...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Woody Stover