VODA fan warranty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

khpony

Sep 28, 2019
Rociada, NM
I have a VODA fan that suddenly quit after doing nothing more than blowing the dust build up off of it. it was working fine until then. It's still under warranty and have messaged VODA 3 times from their website. I can't get them to respond. I'm having trouble finding a US contact for them. Has anyone tried to file a warranty claim before and had any success.

I have a VODA fan that suddenly quit after doing nothing more than blowing the dust build up off of it. it was working fine until then. It's still under warranty and have messaged VODA 3 times from their website. I can't get them to respond. I'm having trouble finding a US contact for them. Has anyone tried to file a warranty claim before and had any success.

I did via email. They answered me right away. I asked for an un-bent fan blade and a new motor (the original fan blades came bent, I straightened them imperfectly, and that eventually killed the motor).

So despite the fan being more than a year old, they mailed out a full rebuild kit (fan, motor, TEG, screws, motor cover, and even a screwdriver) for free. That'll save me another $10-$15 when the TEG eventually dies!

I was quite pleased. Send an email to [email protected] .

Thanks again to jetsam. Voda has agreed to send me the needed replacement parts saving me having to buy another fan. It's always nice when a manufacturer steps up and honors their warrant.

Reactions: jetsam
I paid $30 for that thing new and it seems it will be around for many years.

VODA fan warranty
Also pictured: Stove Rock. Stove Rock looks more like a potato and was $30 cheaper, but moves a disappointing amount of air. Would recommend based on price point, especially If you like potatoes, but not so much based on air movement.