Vicenza 5.2 pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

andy58

May 25, 2019
Canada
Thinking of buying a vicenza 5.2 pellet stove and can't find much info about them anybody know where I can find reviews on this pellet stove

There only seem to be 2 dealers in North America . I have not seen any one on this forum
that has one . Maybe 2 new in the USA and Canada
sorry I'm no help

Thinking of buying a vicenza 5.2 pellet stove and can't find much info about them anybody know where I can find reviews on this pellet stove
i have had mine for maybe? three years now the remote is completely useless as it is defective so use of the stove a new remote control will cost over ($600), the pellet feed ,air and a dozen other things are fixed in place the stove still runs after three four attempts to start it usually i can get it going glass blackens up every 6-8 hrs of operation and the cast iron insides of the stove has already cracked and rusted , it needs to be cleaned every 6 to 8 hrs of usage , the one thing it does do is it heats like crazy , it is made in Italy, however it is a chinese company that operates out of italy tech support is non existent, if you are still interested in one i can sell you mine at a large discount RFLMAO! maybe i got a lemon ? dunno but im not a happy camper with it this is my third stove over a long period of time and this is the worse one i ever bought and also the most expensive to boot !