VC Radiance 2560 NG to LP conversion help/options

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BlackBowCr

Jul 13, 2023
3Meows!2023
Hi All,
Hoping for some help here! We have a Radiance 2560 that is NG. purchased it ASSuming we could just get a kit to convert to LP. The kit was either not ever manufactured or discontinued with zero stock (depending on who I speak with).

Does anyone anywhere have LP parts?
(VC Radiance 2560 NG to LP conversion)

Much obliged,
Staci

You might try giving this place a call and see if they can be of any help. I've purchased parts for our Jotul from them in the past.

Hi All,
Hoping for some help here! We have a Radiance 2560 that is NG. purchased it ASSuming we could just get a kit to convert to LP. The kit was either not ever manufactured or discontinued with zero stock (depending on who I speak with).

Much obliged,
Staci
Hello Staci, Did you get this converted? I have an LP stove and could happily trade with someone who might need the LP orifices for both the pilot and the Bray orifice that feeds the main burner. We need natural gas ones with the larger orifices. If we can't connect with anyone in a few days, we'll drill out our orifices. contact us at 208-882-0273 (old landline phone can't do text. Roberta

This is like some kind of O Henry story. I want this to work out!

Reactions: Lennox65
Hi All,

Much obliged,
Staci
two places that might have this, target wholesale fireplace parts Toronto Canada
cozy cabin upper new York state