Utility ROW score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

The.Devo

May 26, 2018
MA
My daughter and I went for a walk a few weeks ago down the right of way and found a pretty good stash of oak. I found time this weekend to take a ride out and see if they had removed it and found even more cut down! So I spent a few hours Saturday and Sunday morning filling up the bed. When I left this morning, the wood pile doesn’t look like I even touched it. Fingers crossed they keep it on the ground for a few more weeks.

Attachments

• 8D259E8A-B6AE-425A-8387-4C1ACB1A0B48.jpeg
    8D259E8A-B6AE-425A-8387-4C1ACB1A0B48.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 504
Talk to utilities company and they will probably leave it for u if u clean it up..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Nice rounds!

What part of Mass are you located? I've got a few utility cut scores.

We had a Utility company do a massive clearing to run more power lines, and I was told that not to go on the property, that it would be trespassing, and in the same breath "but we aren't here on the weekends and have no idea what goes on"......I should of jumped on it, but decided too many witnesses (neighbors)

Reactions: D8Chumley
Why did you cover the license plate ?

Better safe than sorry. If I'm not supposed to be there, it will be easy to figure out who/where I am. This way makes it a little harder to track me down. Found lots more spray paint this past weekend!