Used Regency CS2400 Priced right?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

LMC

Aug 5, 2024
Courtenay, BC
The Regency CS2400 is listed for sale for $2200 CAD - 5 years old. It seems priced a bit high to me and the stove is discontinued so I can't see what the cost was new. Also not feeling super confident with the stove discontinued. Maybe it sucks? Anyone have experience with it? I love the modern look and a price that doesn't break the bank but can't find much info online. Thoughts appreciated

It does seem a bit high, but the stove is a basic design inside and well time-proven. Internally I think it's the same as the FS2400. There are some past reviews on the Alterra. There might be some reviews in the ratings section too.

Reactions: LMC