Used Jotul value

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Since is no longer produced the right buyer might pay a premium. I was shopping this past summer and would not have paid over 500$. But I really wanted a bigger stove. 30-50% of new retail might be a place to start. Really it’s what ever the buy is willing to pay. There are new stoves in that size range you would need to price against. VC Aspen C3 comes to mind. It takes 16” splits too. Smaller glass. Last listing I saw was 1600$ maybe. Morso would be the direct competition.

Since is no longer produced the right buyer might pay a premium. I was shopping this past summer and would not have paid over 500$. But I really wanted a bigger stove. 30-50% of new retail might be a place to start. Really it’s what ever the buy is willing to pay. There are new stoves in that size range you would need to price against. VC Aspen C3 comes to mind. It takes 16” splits too. Smaller glass. Last listing I saw was 1600$ maybe. Morso would be the direct competition.
Thank you that helps

Reactions: EbS-P
Just as is, not rebuilt, f100 is around 400-500 if the baffle and top is good and not cracked. If it needs anything, closer to 200.