used Harman P35I how can I check functions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Garye5007

Aug 29, 2019
Connecticut
Hi I have a line on a 2013 P35i for a good price. Is there anything I can check out to make sure this is working?
$800 if a price seems too good there is sometimes a problem...

There is a test function on the circuit board which will run the auger motor and both blowers to make sure they sound good and are working it does not turn the Igniter on so you’re best bet would be to have him run the stove make sure it fires up and comes up to temp for the distribution blower to come on you can check the back for any frayed wires and gaskets but 800 is a great price so if you did have to make a minor repair or replace a part you would still be in good shape

There is a test function on the circuit board which will run the auger motor and both blowers to make sure they sound good and are working it does not turn the Igniter on so you’re best bet would be to have him run the stove make sure it fires up and comes up to temp for the distribution blower to come on you can check the back for any frayed wires and gaskets but 800 is a great price so if you did have to make a minor repair or replace a part you would still be in good shape

Thank You for the quick reply! checking on availability... Gotta move quick if it still is..
If it isn't, still good info for when I find one!
Thanks Again