US PE dealers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here

kentuckyguy

Oct 16, 2022
Kentucky
I was looking for dealers near Kentucky that sold Pacific Energy stoves. So far I haven't been able to find much info on dealers or shipping.

I like my PE stove, but this is one thing I find to be a bit of a problem. I had to drive about an hour to get mine... and it is difficult to find OEM parts online.

To be fair, I have not needed any parts except for the baffle gasket. I found an online supplier of an aftermarket gasket that fits and works well. I would just be happier if I had a more local Wisconsin dealer.

Reactions: Itslay90
I like my PE stove, but this is one thing I find to be a bit of a problem. I had to drive about an hour to get mine... and it is difficult to find OEM parts online.

To be fair, I have not needed any parts except for the baffle gasket. I found an online supplier of an aftermarket gasket that fits and works well. I would just be happier if I had a more local Wisconsin dealer.
I have an earlier summit and have used it for 9 yrs. I only have to replace the baffle gaskets. I bought one online and have been making my own from some material left over from my masonry heater build. There are also threads here about making gaskets from some stuff from the hardware store as well. PE stoves are as close to bullet proof as stoves come these days. I'm not sure if mine will outlast me, but I really don't want to be 60 or 70 and trying to get that thing up the steps from the basement. I think it might make a fine side table at that point.

2 local dealers of PE stoves closed. 1 that used to sell them no longer does. The one that used to sell them was forced to use a specific distributor (I’m guessing regional) and didn’t like dealing with them… so he stopped. He was able to order parts for me though.

I was looking for dealers near Kentucky that sold Pacific Energy stoves. So far I haven't been able to find much info on dealers or shipping.

Grate Balls Afire​

1850 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy, Ste 138​

Louisville, KY 40220​

502-499-2330​

email: [email protected]

I believe this store is still open. Was in there a couple years ago and he had inserts on display and a few stoves from PE.