Tube Channel Assembly

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

deborita3

Burning Hunk
Oct 25, 2018
New York
My quadra fire 3100i has three tubes. One has large holes and the other two have smaller holes. Does anyone know when put back in the stove, what order do the tubes go back in? Larger holes in front, in the back or middle? My husband didn't notice until after he took them out. Tube Channel Assembly

Not sure on this older stove but I suspect that the large hole tube is the one closest to the front of the stove. That's the way it is in later models.

Reactions: deborita3
Not sure on this older stove but I suspect that the large hole tube is the one closest to the front of the stove. That's the way it is in later models.

Thank you! I found a picture on the internet and saw the larger holes go in front.