Today's Haul

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukem

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 12, 2010
Indiana
Not much...but some stove ready wood. Today's Haul

Man I'd tip that cart over on my property;)

Waiting for this morning's Thunderstorms to blow over -there is a nice straight 70'ish pin oak waiting across the street - nieghbor lady was so happy I stopped and asked for it.
Figured since it took my power out for 3 days in the storm earlier this week I should get some heat out of it:cool:

I hope you didn't burn your lips on that coffee...:) Awesome set-up!

The cart looks like it would flip, but the tires are set really wide...as wide as the quad. Haven't even come close yet...and have been down some pretty sketchy trails loaded like that.

Gots to have coffee...operator fuel.

The cart looks like it would flip, but the tires are set really wide...as wide as the quad. Haven't even come close yet...and have been down some pretty sketchy trails loaded like that.

I think it looks perfect. I wish I had it like that. Any rivers in there or all woods?

Its all hills and hollows...the hollows lay wet most of the year....thats where I got it all muddy. Wabash river is about 1 mile away....but all fields in between.

Reactions: smokinj
Its all hills and hollows...the hollows lay wet most of the year....thats where I got it all muddy. Wabash river is about 1 mile away....but all fields in between.

I might get real lucky. There trying to put in a reservoir it will put me 1/2 mile from it.

I guess that's off of the cut-off in the background...what is it?
I hope you didn't burn your lips on that coffee...:)

I recently went to the dark side; French roast, Italian etc. In the words of George Costanza "I can't quit now; I'm addicted." ;lol

I guess that's off of the cut-off in the background...what is it?

I recently went to the dark side; French roast, Italian etc. In the words of George Costanza "I can't quit now; I'm addicted." ;lol

Nope...cut off is out of frame. Hedge and red elm. Been standing dead for 20 years or more.

Reactions: Woody Stover
How do you like those tires Lukem?

They are awesome. I have about 800 miles on them now...mostly road...and they haven't worn at all...none.

They hook up great in snow, light mud, and hard pack. Decent in sand...and just OK in heavy mud (clog up). If you aren't a bogger these are the best tire out there.

Expensive but I think they'll last a LONG time.

They are awesome. I have about 800 miles on them now...mostly road...and they haven't worn at all...none.

They hook up great in snow, light mud, and hard pack. Decent in sand...and just OK in heavy mud (clog up). If you aren't a bogger these are the best tire out there.

Expensive but I think they'll last a LONG time.
Can I ask ya brand, model and price? I have a rancher 350. After 8 years, it has racing slicks in the front.

Can I ask ya brand, model and price? I have a rancher 350. After 8 years, it has racing slicks in the front.
Maxxis Bighorns. Price depends on size. If you have stock rancher rims the 11" fronts might limit your options. Rocky mountain atv has the best prices around.

Reactions: osagebow
Status
Not open for further replies.