Timber Ridge 50-TRW06 from AM FM Energy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JKC

Jan 1, 2015
ILL.
Hi,
Dose anyone have experience with this stove? I am looking for a Englander 30 NC stove. This looks like the same stove. Also has anyone purchased refurbished stove from this company? I would apreceate any help.

That's not the 30-NC. The early version of this particular stove had issues with door warpage. No idea if it has been fixed. The replacement for the 30-NC is the 32-NC which is sold thru Home Depot. The price has spiked badly this season. It was selling for $999 just a month or so ago.

Has anyone had this stove and had warped issues? If it is not warped is it a good stove? Dose it warp later? I searched this fourm for Timber Ridge 50-TRW06 and have not found information on it. How is it different from the NC 30? Thank you for the help.

Dose Summer Heat still make a match to the NC 30 Englander?
Yes, it's just a branding name for the big box store version. It may have a little different bling put on the basic Englander version. Same for TimberRidge.

Has anyone had this stove and had warped issues? If it is not warped is it a good stove? Dose it warp later? I searched this fourm for Timber Ridge 50-TRW06 and have not found information on it. How is it different from the NC 30? Thank you for the help.
It is an entirely different stove than the 30-NC or 32-NC and new this year. I can't say that we have had anyone report on it yet. Don't think so at least. In the Summer's Heat line it is called the 50-SNC32. In the Timber Ridge line it is called the 50-TNC32.

Last edited:
I have been looking at this new blemished for a shop stove. As stated earlier not see much on it. Just checking back to see if anyone has had any experience with it. Apreceate any help.