Thermostat Wiring for OWB

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jp107

Aug 8, 2024
PA
Recently installed a Crown Royal 7350MP and a heat exchanger into my plenum of my oil furnace. Everything's ready to go for the cold months, but am having an issue figuring out how to install the second thermostat to run the blower only on the oil furnace.
Oil furnace is a Rheem ROBC-130RBJA and has the old school double "T" connection for its' thermostat. I am not a HVAC expert by any means, but am pretty handy with electrical and other trades. Before I hire someone to figure it out, does anyone have any wiring diagrams or recommendations on how to wire in the second thermostat to run just the blower? Thanks in advance! I have searched high and low for a thread on this, but have had no luck.

Just don't wire to heat or ac...