Thanks who ever you are for the tip !

• Thread starter Thread starter Pallet Pete
  • Start date Start date
  • Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I have been using pellets to burn down large ash piles in the front of the stove quickly for a few years now however recently someone pm'd me a tip and I deleted the pm sorry person! The tip was to put pellets over the super cedar for quicker lights with better coaling on startup. While to my surprise it cut about five minutes of light up tonight and worked extreamly well. The coals appeared a lot faster I don't understand why but it worked well without getting to hot. Seeing as I have pellets anyhow I am going to play with this for a while and see what comes of it. Thanks again person I deleted lol.

Pete

Reactions: raybonz
Pallet Pete proudly praises a particularly pleasant pointer regarding playing with his pellets in the parlor?

How about, "...pointer, pertaining to playing..."?

Previously positioning himself in the pellet market, pallet pete promotes positively prodigious use of pellets, producing prime pyrolysis promptly. Pellet owners, profoundly perturbed, protest pellet piracy. Pandomanium permeates the pellet primary market. Pretty perfect planning puts Pallet Pete in position to peruse prolific pallet areas, process pallets, peddle pallet parts, preside over pellet and pallet markets. Presently, Pallet Pete has sufficient presence and prescience to position for prestigious Presidential Primary run. Pallet Pete proves profoundly personal, picks perfect running mate, prevails in primary, proceeds to Presidency. Poor Pallet Pete, no time to process pallets, promote pellets, ponders position, panics. Proposes world peace, permanent prime rates of 2.5%, personal income tax rate flat 12 %, political term limits. Profoundly pleased with progress of program, Pallet Pete prevails on party to permit presidential precedent, proceeds to parts unknown to pursue personal pallet and pellet priorities. Processes pallets, promotes pellets. Pallet Pete, personally pleased, ponders past, plans present. Posts proclamation on Forum: President's pleasure precludes presidential position. Proceeding as private citizen. Placing pellets on coals. Pete.

Previously positioning himself in the pellet market, pallet pete promotes positively prodigious use of pellets, producing prime pyrolysis promptly. Pellet owners, profoundly perturbed, protest pellet piracy. Pandomanium permeates the pellet primary market. Pretty perfect planning puts Pallet Pete in position to peruse prolific pallet areas, process pallets, peddle pallet parts, preside over pellet and pallet markets. Presently, Pallet Pete has sufficient presence and prescience to position for prestigious Presidential Primary run. Pallet Pete proves profoundly personal, picks perfect running mate, prevails in primary, proceeds to Presidency. Poor Pallet Pete, no time to process pallets, promote pellets, ponders position, panics. Proposes world peace, permanent prime rates of 2.5%, personal income tax rate flat 12 %, political term limits. Profoundly pleased with progress of program, Pallet Pete prevails on party to permit presidential precedent, proceeds to parts unknown to pursue personal pallet and pellet priorities. Processes pallets, promotes pellets. Pallet Pete, personally pleased, ponders past, plans present. Posts proclamation on Forum: President's pleasure precludes presidential position. Proceeding as private citizen. Placing pellets on coals. Pete.

OMG !

LOL I think I created a monster!! !!! I can't comPete on this perplexing pundit as I am plum out of puns.. Carry on my wayward sons..

Ray

Perhaps particular persons should peruse their particulate meters (carbon monoxide detectors) prior to perpetuating puns. :)

I would like to point out that you're all precipitating preposterous plans that will perilously prevent a positive possibility!

Ray

_g

Reactions: Cross Cut Saw

Holy S%^&

;-P

Wow, I got nuthin'. :eek:

Damn son _g

Ok, you win. Seriously.
You win.

;lol

All of a sudden I have to pee.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Pallet Pete is perfectly put in his place ah I am tapped out gotta recharge lol !

Pete

Reactions: raybonz
Status
Not open for further replies.