Test burn tonight!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE ROOSTER

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
I will have my web cam set up to view, if you are interested in watching my test burn tonight. I have added two more accounts. so if the user accounts in my signature are being used try: Face4, or Face5 same password:12345

Here's the link: http://76.177.155.60/

wow...this is over the edge. You should find a hobby or something.

Dislocated shoulder!!! Got nothing better to do... 3 drag cars, 1 drag boat, 2 Seadoo's and a houseboat give me plenty to do with two good hands, but have one immoblized and this dang keyboard is about it!!!

I demand to see pictures of all your sweet toys!! (At least the water toys)

Attachments

• Test burn tonight!!!
    HPIM0589.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 535
yup....that'll keep ya busy.....lol

just making sure I don't miss it. I entered the above info and nothing....do I just wait?

Love those toys!!!
I got rid of a baby Checkmate last year. (Predictor with a 115 Merc)
Got 52.5 mph with it and thought that was good....100 mph WOW!!!!

I am ready to log in to the LIVE BROADCAST!!

Good Job!

sculptor said:
just making sure I don't miss it. I entered the above info and nothing....do I just wait?

It may want you to run "ACTIVE X" a well know program similar to "Java"... If you don't get in first time, X out and try again!!! Looks like there are 3 in plus me!!!

I hit Apply at the Login and ......Zilch!!??

**Sync your watches!!**

i clicked on the link and saw the "key" with username and password and entered in the info and hit apply...

Anyone get in yet???
Damn, gonna miss the sparks at start up....my favorite part!!!!

Do I have time to get another beer????

Status
Not open for further replies.