Swap Napoleon H222 door for webbed H222-W door (mate black?)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

krysssyann

Nov 10, 2011
Cheshire, CT
Hi everyone

So we finally got our stove delivered and because it was a special it came with the regular door (H222), I have my heart set on the webbed door (H222-W)and was offered to buy it outright (which I can either through the stove shop or online), but I wanted to check if anyone would swap (with a litttle extra money) for the webbed door and I will trade the plain door? It seems to fit most of the Napoleon stoves/inserts. Its sitting brand new in the box right now - not sure if anyone would be interested in a reduced sale either to allow me funds to get the door I want??

Thanks!

Congrats kryssyann! I like those doors as well.. Look forward to the pics! Welcome to the forum..

Ray

I have the Napoleon 1900p also, and I, too, like the webbed door. Mine has the same door yours has (plain). Don't get me wrong, it looks nice but the webbed door looks a lot better. If you find a sale on that door, let me know about it. They are a tad on the expensive side!

Status
Not open for further replies.