swap fan to right side on Enviro insert models?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogdor

Jan 13, 2015
Ontario
Enviro is pretty much at the top of my list right now as a choice for my drafty fireplace.

One thing holding me back is that my electrical is on the right hand and I don't feel particularly comfortable drilling though my firebox like FPI mentioned I could do (phone conversation). Just don't have room to bring electrical to left hand side.

Anybody know if the fans on these units can be moved to the right hand side? Anybody tried it successfully?

Thought came about after watching this video.

Thanks in advance!

I would call the manufacturer on that one. it looks like the bolt patterns are the same for the fan itself but the control switch might give you some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.